Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Update

Weekends are never, ever long enough.

Friday I met up with KPJ (my girlfriend, Kirsti) for dinner at On the Border. I LOVE that place!

Then, KPJ and I went to the mall. I bought TWO pairs of shoes (yes, deal with it) at Shi and some great new eyeshadow at Sephora called "Forever Make-up" which is supposed to be the longest lasting eyeshadow ever -- it really did last a long time but I haven't tried it a full work day yet.

To say that I have fun with KPJ is quite an understatement. She lets me be goof-ball Stephanie and I love it!

Saturday I drove to my parents' house to go with them to my cousin, Mandy's wedding. Niko was happy to spend some time with "Grandma" and her BFF Molly.

I'm going to get to the wedding, but first I want to talk about my stressful situation before. I was going to wear GORGEOUS gladiator peep-toes with a 5" heel.

Unfortunately, they BROKE when I put them on and my mom couldn't fix them. I almost cried. They were PERFECT -- and purchased the day before.

So, I went with these:


I was really bummed, but it all worked out. I got a few complements on my shoes -- and they are still HOT!

So, back to the wedding. Mandy looked beautiful!


Kendyl and Aden loved the bubbles


I have to say that Sarah and I were looking pretty good


During the reception, I ended up getting suckered into talking into the video camera going around. Yeah, I bet it came out pretty lame.

What was NOT lame was the dessert table. Pies, cakes, cheesecake...so good. I only had one but it was quite hard to decide.

As usual, the classic sisters picture was taken:


And, we added a few more to the sisters picture. This one has my brother, Scott's girlfriend, Sara.
(And of course Mom)
Unfortunately Kevin's girlfriend, Ashley, had to work.


And...we did get down


A special thanks to Raquel for letting me borrow the dress! When my "naughty" shoes broke she laughed -- she said they were deflowering her classy dress :)

Raquel -- the 2nd pair was naughty too :)

I had a Sazzlerific weekend and can't wait for the next!!!



3 comments:

  1. You all look gorgeous! Are you going to take your shoes back? You definitely should, if you just bought them!! Also, your dress is fabulous, but is it white? Are you allowed to wear a white dress to a wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The dress is actually an ice blue -- so totally appropriate. And, SHI better take those shoes back -- or I'll punch the girl with the heel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for clarifying the color of your dress. I also thought you wore white to the wedding, yikes!

    Glad the shoe thing worked out, and hope you get your cash back for the broken shoe!

    The sister pictures are so cute, I always wished I had a sister!

    ReplyDelete