Monday, August 9, 2010

Live'n

Both a Blessing and a Challenge, sometimes you get so caught up in living your life that you can't seem to find time to write about it...

Here is a quick update and a promise that I will start scheduling more time for blogging:

The New Job: is going quite well. Who would have ever guessed that "procurement", "billeting" and "armored vehicle" would be in my everyday vocabulary? It's quite fun working in a boys club and wearing my 5" heels :)

Niko: is doing well -- spoiled as ever. She really likes "busy bones". Yeah, they keep her busy...for about 2 minutes.

Friends: are wonderful. After 29 years, I finally have group of friends that I trust 100%. Gone is the drama, the backstabbing, the gossip, the jealousy, the LIES/STORIES, the evil...
My girls are fabulous. I'm lucky to have them.

The workouts: are...going. We all know I go through cycles. I was working out a ton before I got the new job but I'm so mentally exhausted lately that I haven't found time. I haven't gained back any of the weight I lost, but I want to get back to my smoke'n hot body. So, I'm cutting this blog short to get on the treadmill.

Shoes: I have LOTS of new ones to share with you.

Car: YES, I am preparing to get a new car. I am constantly looking and am only waiting for the "one" to come along... (story of my life, right?) I am still looking at the Honda Fit, but the used inventory is low in the area. However, I'm also looking at the Toyota Prius -- they are really cute.

Computer: My mom took my "good" laptop to her guy and he fixed it for less than $60!!! That included a whole new cooling system added. I'm pretty geeked -- but I need to take some time to move files.

The Family: My DAD, yes my dad...MY dad has a cellphone. Quite hillarious! I'm actually sending him random texts -- but he hasn't yet figured out how to respond :)

Guys:  I'm keeping this a secret for now :)

Life is pretty good right now. I'm blessed.

Sazzle on Dear Friends -- Sazzle On!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Steph is committing to blogging again! I have missed you and your updates. We have lost touch, such a shame. I am so proud of you (an all your new shoes). It sounds like you are doing great and I am so happy to hear that. Talk to you soon!
    P.S. I need to GET ON IT and start applying for new jobs myself :-) You can be my motivator, right?

    ReplyDelete