Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh Weekends...

...how I have missed thee.

It's been quite some time where I felt like I had an actual weekend. Hospitals and family engagements will do that to you.

This weekend I finally got to do something enjoyable. My friend, Amy, had a BBQ at her house on Saturday night. I love sitting on her deck for hours. Maybe it is because she cooks good food. Maybe it is because it is so nice to sit outside. Maybe it is because it is very drama-free.

Or, just maybe it is because of her crazy (I say that in a nice way) older neighbor, Eddie, who cracks me up. He tells the dumbest jokes but he is a riot. I had a great time.

However, the rest of my weekend wasn't so fun. Cleaning, bathing Niko, laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry, organizing, sweeping....sigh. I hate to clean. And, I got really behind for the two weeks that Sarah was dealing with hospitals.

So...now, instead of finishing Breaking Dawn (which I so badly want to do) I am logging into work programs so that I can type up some documents due tomorrow. Boo...

Maybe next weekend I'll have something more interesting than cleaning

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your sister is doing better.. It will probably take you awhile but you will get back to your "normal" soon.

    ReplyDelete