Friday, October 22, 2010

Go State! ...aka In the Right Place at the Right Time

I have some of my posts out of order. A few weeks ago, I went to an MSU game.

I met my cousin, Paula, and her boyfriend, Chuck, for the October 2nd game against Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is a pretty good team, so I was a little nervous...

Unfortunately, the day started of raining...so we spend some time in the stores before the game. Later, I was quite thankful for the rain -- because by being in the bookstore, we ran into this guy:

SPARTY!!!!

Did you know Paula went to MSU for 7 years (she is Dr. Paula -- an awesome vet) and never got a photo op with Sparty? Clearly this day was going to be awesome!

Oh...and did you notice the totally hot matching vests? Yep, we were at the bookstore walking around and next thing we knew, her and I both had one in hand :)

Next, we just so happened to walk into the band


After that...the rain decided to clear up a bit so we went to the tailgating section. We went where there was a decent sized crowd...and Chuck made some friends that invited us to free food and drinks :) SCORE!


That's where I saw this dude:


Did I mention it was cold? Burrr...

The game was awesome --- and of course an MSU victory. Paula, Chuck and I had a great time!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love to college football games, even when it is wet and cold! There is just an energy there that can't be beat! Oh, and there are bookstores to shop at:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST saw this blog entry! It's awesome, as was that day. Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete