Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sparty Sazzles

How can I NOT blog about the game this weekend?!?! It was AH-MAZING!!!

For those of you that are trying to forget...here is a reminder:


That's baby!!!
For the 3rd year in a row, MSU has claimed victory over U of M - to win the Paul Bunyan trophy.

While I do have some very dear friends that like U of M, they tend to get a bit full of themselves during the football season -- much of that is deserved as they DO tend to beat us. Even when we do win, it does tend to be close...except this year.

This year, U of M is rebuilding, but they thought they could beat us, especially with Denard Robinson. If you didn't watch the game, you missed out. Robinson, who is normally an amazing rusher and passer was completely shut down by the MSU defense. He threw FOUR interceptions. In addition, the U of M kicker is probably the worst kicker I have seen in my entire life -- while the MSU kicker is undefeated.

Final score: MSU 34, U of M 17


2 comments:

  1. I like your dark hair and your eye makeup. And, that is all I have to say about this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you!!! I am wearing Sephora eyeliner and Forever Makeup #16 for eyeshadow.

    ...but I don't think that's why you refuse to say anything else :) GO STATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete