Monday, May 23, 2011

Turning 30: Shockingly NOT the End of the World

I turned the big 3-0 on Saturday the 21st.

Yeah, yuck...I know.

Unless you live under a rock, you remember that Saturday at 6pm they were calling for the Rapture to begin.
Big Surprise -- it didn't.

However, I did have a fabulous birthday. From cards, to presents, to people stopping by my house to wish me happy birthday, Birthday breakfast cake, homemade cards from my neice and nephew, calls at midnight, birthday cakes at work, partying to the wee hours of the night -- I had a great birthday. ...downed a bottle of wine BEFORE going to Mega 80s at the Intersection. Probably the best birthday yet.

And here, I thought it was the end of the world.

I would post pics...but I promised I wouldn't...oh the things I promise when I'm drunk...


No comments:

Post a Comment