Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another First

So...I recently bought one of these:




And...of course we had our first snow. So, last weekend I used my brand-new snow blower for the very first time. Needless to say, it was pretty comical.

Yes...perhaps my lines were more of a zig zag...

So what if I forgot where the start button was for a hot second?...

Sure, it did take me a bit to adjust the proper height of the spray so I didn't smash out my neighbor's window...

But...that's not why I'm writing this...

...the reason I am writing this post is that I want to know -- Who makes the chick snow blower?

Seriously, I am under 5'2" with child-like hands. Holding those damn levers down for 30 minutes while I blow the snow around is quite ridiculous. I swear I had finger cramps for 2 days! I was NOT informed you have to be a lumberjack to appropriately control a snow blower...

Another first for me...and another lesson learned...

...and crap...it has snowed again...

1 comment:

  1. Don't your handles lock?
    Does this mean your not super excited to use it again?

    ReplyDelete