Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goodwill Crap I Bought...

Who doesn't love Goodwill?

Hardcover books are $1, paperbacks are 60 cents and you can find the most amazing pieces of hilarious crap to refinish as beautiful home decor?!?!?!

Here's what I got on my most recent trip to Goodwill:


(Niko wanted to be part of the fun)

I'm really proud of this planter that I got for $3:


Afterall, my dining room is red.

These wagon wheels are pretty sweet. I may leave them rustic, or spray paint them either red or black...or maybe do a vintage white. They will stay this way until I decide the perfect place for them -- this great find goes to my Mom.


Yes, friends...I got books:



These books are my favorite from this trip:


So, since I really don't have a witty story from my Goodwill trip, I thought I'd do a poll.

What should I do with the angels?
  • Spray paint red for my dining room?
  • Spray paint black for my living room...eh, don't know how I feel about spray painting them black
  • Keeping them as is?
  • Spray painting green for my office, blue for my bathroom, or a pale green for my guest room?
  • Am I crazy about spray paint?





3 comments:

  1. spray paint the angels green. and the wagon wheels, will they work in your flower beds anywhere? burry them half way and stagger them? (after coating them in sealer of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might keep them as interior decor, but I like green for the angels

      Delete
  2. I say spray paint the angels HOT PINK and then use them for book ends or someplace that needs a very unexpected pop of color.

    ReplyDelete