Monday, September 3, 2012

Wine and Cupcakes

Wine Review:

Who doesn't love cupcakes? And wine?


My favorite wine is Cupcake Vinyard's Moscato. The first time I had it was at my friend Amy's wedding. It tastes like grape juice and goes down just as easy. Sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect.


Since I love the Moscato so much, I have been tasting the other flavors from Cupcake Vinyards.

The Red Velvet is a nice Merlot. I highly recommend.

If you like Chardonnay, you may like the Chardonnay from Cupcake Vinyards. I don't like Chardonnay, so I'm a no for this one.


Tonight, I tried the Angel Food Cake. Save your money; it is crap. It is supposed to be a sweet wine but it tastes like vinegar. I found it to be utterly disgusting and won't buy it again.



That's it so far.

As a side note: I have to say that the Fremont Party Store is absolutely amazing. They will order me any booze I want and it's in within just a couple of days. That means I have pretty much any wine access I need! ...a must in a small town

With that said, which one should I try next?



1 comment:

  1. The Malbec by Cupcake is my favorite wine out there right now.

    ReplyDelete