Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Into a New Month

Everyone makes Resolutions at the beginning of the year, which often are forgotten by March.

Quite frankly, can you blame us? We are busy people! I know so far in 2013, I have been running around like a crazy person. Work is busy so I'm putting in a lot of hours, I'm back on the treadmill getting ready for 5k season (I'm determined to get in at least 2 this year), I'm working on another LOMA designation, and I'm up to my eyeballs in home projects.

So, I prefer to set monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals, each month, I spend a bit of time prioritizing and updating my list,

Yep. I'm a total nerd and boring.

However, there is a ceremonial way I'm now ringing in each new month. My friend recently shared this with me. Every first of the month - switch to a new purse. That way the months don't get away from you and it helps you focus on a new set of goals. Brilliant!

Without further ado: here I'd my February purse:



This beauty was purchased at the Buckle. I saw it in the display window and stopped in my tracks. I immediately thought of MSU and March Madness so it's perfect for March!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment