Monday, September 30, 2013

All I Want for Christmas

As I look for Christmas gifts for my friends and family, I'm finding some great products that I'm longing for. And, since I know you are DYING to know what I want for Christmas, I thought I'd share them with you.

I'm lusting over my Mom's wireless printer. It is so beautiful.
Meet the HP 8600 Office Jet Pro

This bad boy is the best wireless printer on the market and I want it!


I want a great print shop - and here's the one I want: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. (Pssst it's on sale today on Amazon - $99)



The FULL Twilight series in one set ($40 on Amazon)


Mortal Instruments (Digital + Ultraviolet $18 on Amazon - releasing Dec 3)



Also Big Bang Seasons 5 & 6 ($11-20 on Amazon)




I want this Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette!!! ($36 at Sephora and Ulta) 

But...I think it's sold out :(



The Balm: 
BALM VOYAGE Palette ($42 at Kohls.com)



While I love theBalm, I want Lorac more!

Lorac: (which is Carol spelled backwards - a woman named Carol created it)
The Pro Palette is an amazing set of matte and shimmer eyeshadows
($42 at Ulta or Sephoa)


This eye shadow set is at Kohl's and is so cute! ($36). I might have to buy it if I don't get it as a gift!


While I'm at it, the Lorac Pro to Go palette is also amazing!


Urban Decay - 

There is a ton of Urban Decay stuff I want. Like, the Vice 2 Palette ($59 at Ilta and Sephora)

And let's take one minute to talk about the ultimate Urban Decay shadow set. Out of this world cost but I would die for this. It is EVERY shadow they make! ($595 at Sephora)


But, the one I want the most is Naked 3: ($52 at urban decay.com)

Now, onto lips:

I am dying for the Nars matte lip pencils! ($25 at Sephora)

I'm especially going crazy over "Cruella" (which I own and it's shown below)
Other great colors are "Dragon Girl" and "Damned" that I'm longing for

Now, I'm a huge Sigma Beauty fan!
I would love the cleaning glove in pink ($35 on sigmabeauty.com)




Also, I'm wanting the perfect blending set ($63 on sigmabeauty.com)


Those are the most wanted items! Hope you enjoyed my wish list! 

24 days to Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment