Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fusion Fantasy

I HATE my short hair. Hate it, Hate it, HATE IT!

I have hated it since the second I cut it into a bob and have been working on growing it out. Sure, my stylist does a pretty good job of making it presentable when she trims it, but I miss my super long hair.

I should know better when I cut it because I always regret it in the long run and wish I could have my long, flowing hair...sigh...

Because of this little fact, I have been dreaming about fusion hair extensions. Have you heard of them?

Now, now, I know what you are thinking -- is Stephanie going to look super ghetto with a weave?

No, no dear friends --- GOOD Hair Extensions.

I've done my research on FUSION hair extensions:

  • They are the most expensive -- and the most life-like

  • They FUSE to your hair so look more real

  • They aren't braided in like a weave or clipped in, so you don't have any missing sections

  • It can take 8 hours to get them all in there

  • They are tiny little pieces of hair that you use a fusion gun to fuse them to your normal hair

  • They last SIX months -- by then your normal hair can grow out

  • They don't ruin your hair
Here is how the process looks:


I want them SOOOOO bad. However, they are really expensive.

  • You have to have the salon dye your hair before hand and then order hair that matches

  • Hair is really, really expensive

  • The process takes so long that the salon charges a lot

  • You have to pay lots of money to get your color touched up
All in all, it could run $1000-$1500...maybe more

So, I have to put it on my fantasy list, right?

Maybe not.... I have an employee that just got a fusion gun (she is going to school for cosmetology). She might be able to do it for less than a quarter of the LOW price!!!! I am really excited and hope to do it soon!

I would feel SO hot with my Sazzlerific long hair....


No comments:

Post a Comment