Monday, June 7, 2010

GET ON YOUR FEET!!! aka SHHHH!

Cedar Point Weekend #1

I don't know where to start in describing my Cedar Point weekend...so I will start with the part that is stuck in my head.

While on a break from rides, Amy, Shannon, Monica and I stopped at the Red Garter Saloon in the park.

Here's us before the craziness began: (me, Monica, Shannon & Amy)


Just stopping for a quick beer, right?

Oh, very wrong

Apparently we went to the Tropical Island Heat - Beat which apparently draws quite a crowd. (It looked exactly as it appears in the youtube video)

To say that the group was annoying would be an understatement. The blond girl thought she was the hottest thing in the world and the brunette sang like the Little Mermaid...but the guys were pretty cute.

So...being annoyed and tired, we started to have a bit of fun...we WERE in a bar


Well, apparently THIS bar is a silent bar. Some really old dude at the table in front of us did the following:
A: Shushed Monica. Yes, I said shushed
B: Called the manager over to complain about us

Next thing you know, the manager is asking me to quiet it down. I couldn't help it -- my first response was a very loud "SERIOUSLY?!?!"

Well, come to find out, Jacob the manager also thought it was quite ridiculous, but he was just humoring the guy -- I mean, COME ON -- it's not like we were screaming or anything


Anyway, we had a good time mocking the old dude after he left...although Shannon somehow thought that the "shhh" motion was a finger


LOL...there you go Shannon!


This is one of the many reasons why the trip totally Sazzled -- if you didn't find it funny, please watch the youtube video of the performance...and don't forget:

GET ON YOUR FEET!!!!!!! ...and Sazzle on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that guy should have known not to complain! Didn't he know that that just opened the door for more obnoxious behavior?

    Sounds like a good fist pumping time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shushing me is NEVER a good idea. It just causes me to pump my fist harder.

    Ummm, birthday blog?

    ReplyDelete