Thursday, December 30, 2010

Alejandro


Hello Lover!

KitchenAid KSM150PSSM Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, Silver Metallic

Yes, this is Alejandro, my new boyfriend.

Super sexy, body as hard as steel, and knows just what I like!

Perhaps I cried when I opened him on Christmas morning...perhaps I cried like a baby.
You see, I had a suspicion that I was getting Alejandro (as Mom is terrible at keeping secrets from me). However, the few days leading up to Christmas, Mom and my sister, Sarah, did a really good job throwing me off. By Christmas I resigned myself in the fact that it just wasn't going to happen.

Well, dear friends, it did.

Why do I need a mixer? Perhaps because of this:



And this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

Don't forget this:

I didn't keep track of how many I made or how many hours I spent -- but I think it was quite a success. Here are some of my delicious creations:

(Frosted sugar cookies, sprinkled sugar cookies, chocolate chip, peppermint chip, Andes mint chip, cinammon chip, pinwheels, cake mix cookies, cocoa cookies, no-bakes, oreo bark, peanut butter squares, fudge, cake balls, peppermint squares, oreo balls and Andes mint squares)

Needless to say, I'm pretty certain Alejandro will get a lot of action -- and we will live happily ever after


2 comments:

  1. I am so so jealous of your mixer!! I might have cried too:)

    Btw, my favorites are the Oreo bark and any of the mint ones! Yummy! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were house hunting, one of my requirements was that I could get a Kitchen Aid mixer. It didn't have anything to do with the house but I wanted it to be known that any permanent kitchen of mine would have one of these mixers. I got mine within a week of moving in.

    Congrats on the new man in your life, you will love him, I promise!!

    Oh and I totally want some balls, oreo or cake.

    ReplyDelete