Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions, Resolutions

We all make them, swear that this year will be the year, and proceed to break them within a matter of months...or weeks...or days.

Do I have a New Year's Resolution?

You bet your Alejandro Ass!

However, I hesitate to share. Will I look back in December and feel as though the year was a waste? Do I aim low so I can't fail? Decisions, decisions...

Well, you don't Sazzle if you back away from a challenge, right?

Unfortunately, I turn thir...thir...thir... 29 plus 1 this year. Yep and ick. I have decided that by time my birthday roles around (May 21 in case you want to buy me a present) I need to look and FEEL fabulous.

So, the resolution is Fabulous by Thir.... well, you get the point.

The Rules:
  • Do at least one thing every day to be healthier/happier/stronger/better -- physically, fiscally and mentally
  • Live up to the Sazzle name by May 21
  • Pose naked or get fake boobies --- just kidding --- those are for next year
So far, so good. I got all my Christmas decorations put away on the 1st. Treadmill, church, lunch with friends and a satisfying nap on the 2nd. Finally, treadmill and something nice for a friend on the 3rd. As long as I can say "today was a success because...", I shall meet my goal.

Side note: An important clause to this is that I need to maintain my fabulousness even after the icky birthday. I have a bunch of weddings to attend -- and if I have to be single at a wedding, you better believe I'm going to be the hottest chick there!

How do I keep it up all year? Hell if I know, but here's to actually having a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment