Sunday, January 23, 2011

Movie Night

Yesterday, Mom had to bring me...something. (Has to do with my secret so unfortunately I cannot disclose at this time) My brother, Kevin, and his girlfriend, Ashley, decided to come visit so we could all go out to dinner.

Since the weather was HORRIBLE with multiple accidents and pile-ups, Mom and I thought it was best that she didn't drive home. So what did we do? Bought booze and movies, of course!

Mom can make a STRONG drink :)

Mom is a huge sci-fi fan, so her movie selection was

Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live) [Blu-ray]

Honestly, we really enjoyed it. Ash and Kev left after that, but Mom and I decided to watch my selection:

Valentine's Day

Unfortunately, mom was not a fan -- but I love these movies with a million famous stars.

While I'm trying to avoid sharing my secrets, that is all that Mom and I talked about. Niko was in heaven with visitors and I haven't had a movie night in a long time.

...now, if I can just get through the next 2 weeks...

3 comments:

  1. We didn't love Valentines Day either, but I do love an all-star cast. Does your mom want to come fix me a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm in on this secret, because if I wasn't, I would probably be really pissed at you right now!

    I haven't seen either of those movies, but we did watch Social Network last night...it was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movie nights. Even better on a bed of blankets.

    ReplyDelete