Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Official!

I moving back to my hometown of Fremont, Michigan.

The job is Call Center Supervisor for Gerber Life Insurance. I have 8 years of call center experience and over 4 years of managerial experience...so hopefully I can hit the ground running.

While I will have to deal with no Target, Starbucks or the mall, I am going to be living next to my family and Niko gets a super huge fenced yard to play and run and just be her.

I'm super excited and there will be a ton of updates -- so stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. My sister is a supervisor there too (Amanda F), you should look her up and she could help you any way you needed. Plus she is a lot of fun.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! Glad you could finally tell your secret! Who's going to mow your lawn? I wouldn't even know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Oh my gosh--how exciting! Lots of changes. I can't believe you're moving back to Fremont. If you can survive without Target or a Starbucks I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete