Friday, December 17, 2010

Silent Observers

Apparently there are some secret viewers of my blog now. Let me tell you a short story which led to said events.

Last Friday, my boss turned to me and asked, "What does your license plate say?"

Whoops.


I may have turned a few shades of red.

Of course, my response was "Look it up in the urban dictionary".

And, do we all remember what that says?

Hmmmm....not really something I wanted to share with my boss.

Long story short, this came up at the annual Christmas party, as well as the fact that I have a blog. Now, they announced the wrong blog address, so I doubt I will get a ton of them viewing my [awesome] blog, but apparently some have already viewed it.

While that may have been one of the most embarrassing moments ever, my new t-shirt totally sazzles!


So, I'd like to take a minute to welcome any of my silent observers out there! Hope you have a sazzlerific day! 

...for the record...the "drugged up" comment in no way actually applies to me. If you question it, I'll give you a hair sample to test!

3 comments:

  1. Pee samples are quicker and easier for the tester. And since you've already collected Niko's, you probably could handle aiming yourself.

    I kid I kid. I am constantly amazed by my silent observers, but not embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Hillary on the amazement of silent blog observers (or stalkers, as I like to call them)!

    Last month I was in Meijer and I saw a girl who used to be a sales rep for one of the pharmeceutical companies we use at work. We talked for several minutes, and at one point she brought up my blog and said how much she enjoyed reading it. I didn't even know what to say because I had NO idea how she ever found it! It's still a mystery!

    P.S. Love the shirt, did you buy it for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! You two are the best! I have a few answers for you:

    *I offered up the hair since it can show records from further back and pee only shows recent. True?

    *I was embarrassed because I think everyone thinks I'm a pot head now...or full of myself :)

    *The shirt was my "award" at the Christmas party when they were talking about me and my blog. Everyone got their own little story and award.

    ReplyDelete