Monday, November 29, 2010

Super Lame...yet Awesome?

I do NOT like Dancing with the Stars. I think it is lame. Super Lame. So, I was pretty annoyed when I saw a commercial for this:


Ugh. Seriously? LAME!!!

Seriously...I'd rather clean my bathrooms or vacuum than watch this crap.

Last Monday was the first time the show aired. Since I had only seen one commercial for it, I had no idea who was on it or even what channel it was on. That night, my girlfriend gave me a call, asking if I was watching it.

"H to the NO" I told her.

....but then, she pointed this out:


WHAT?! BETHENNY "Real Housewife, with a rock'n body, hot husband and beautiful baby" FRANKEL?
Do you all know that I love Bethenny Frankel? I do; a lot. She is gorgeous, successful, and didn't marry or have a child until she was almost 40. I want to be her. You may remember her from the Real Housewives of NYC or Bethenny Getting Married?

So...as lame as Skating with the Stars is...and is most CERTAINLY is...I will be watching each week -- at least until Bethenny is voted off.

....which could be soon because she isn't doing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment