Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Picture Extravaganza

What a Weekend!

Obviously, I spent the weekend with the family...which continues to get bigger and bigger...

Back Row (L to R): Sara (Scott's fiance), Scott, David (brother-in-law), Mom, Dad, Kevin, Ashley (Kevin's Girlfriend)
Then: Me, Elizabeth and Sarah
Down in Front: Kendyl and Aden (Elizabeth and David's kids)

As usual, we took tons of family pictures (which the boys were super happy about)

This is my favorite one of the 5 kids

Kevin hates his picture taken

Scott loves his picture taken

My favorite of all the ladies

Aden-Pants and Kendy-Kins

Finally, a good one with Kevin and Ashley

Kevin blocking is face with Kendyl

And again...

Sara and Scott don't mind posing

Such a cute pic of Sarah and Kendyl. Saturday after Thanksgiving, Sarah took Kendyl to see Tangled.


Of course, the dogs had to get in on the action. We had all 4 dogs at Mom and Dad's.

Kevin and Max

Me with Niko (mine), Molly (black and white dog - Mom's), and Sophie (Kevin's)

Sarah and Sophie

As hard as we try, we can never get all 4 dogs to pose together. Even holding them doesn't work. Sarah is with Sophie, Ashley's holding Max, I'm holding Niko and Kevin is holding Max.


And, a few of my favorites:




Obviously, we had a ton of food, played board games, wrestled with the dogs, got almost zero sleep and barely argued at all! :)

I'm Thankful for my wonderful family. We are each vastly different from the next, but that's what makes everyone so special to me.

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic action shot with Kevin and Max -- I love the motion blurs. We've go a Husky and I'm pretty sure she looks like that ALL THE TIME.
    - - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

    ReplyDelete