Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and My Sister Sazzles


This weekend was great!

Sarah Marie, my "baby" sister is nearing High School graduation. She played Diana Barry in the high school's Anne of Green Gables play. She was amazing!

The most fun? The scene where she had to be drunk. She's a good girl and has never been drunk (or around drunk people) so it was cute seeing her fake it.

Sarah totally Sazzles!!!!

Here's a pic of me, "Diana", my sister Elizabeth and my mom right after the play

Aren't we beautiful?! :)
Here's one of me and my beautiful Grandma

That night I watched a little of SNL at my parent's house. Did any of you catch Betty White? So, so funny!

Mother's Day was great. I saw both Grandmas and Niko baby got to play with Molly and Max.

We went to the "Shack" for lunch with my dad's side of the family.


Funny enough, I ran into Tami and her beautiful family there. I would like to be as beautiful as Tami is for just one day. Check out her blog - it rocks...and don't forget to check her blog about her recent run (her arms are so toned it is sick)

What did I get my mom for Mother's Day?

Well, I bought her this a few weeks ago:

Bath & Body Works Pleasures Country Apple Body Splash 8 oz
It's her favorite body splash from Bath & Body Works - Country Apple - which has been sold out.

I also had these sent to her on Saturday:


Sorry for the grainy cellphone photo. They are chocolate-covered strawberries. They were huge! I hope she liked them -- it wasn't something she "wanted" but I thought they were fun and festive.

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive Mom. I hope she had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you all did as well!!!

And...to the sweet, little, angelic boy that I had the honor of being a "mother" to for 5 years: Nonie and Niko love you deeply, miss you every day and pray that some day we will see you again! Thanks for bringing so much joy to our lives, even if it was only for a little bit of time!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you sister is graduating!! I remember when she was born, I feel old! I also feel like I could go for some of those strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet compliments, but you are rediculous!! You are every bit as beautiful as I am...but, I do have better arms. I'm just sayin:)

    ReplyDelete