Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sazzle Loves Freebies!!!

Now that Sazzle got her hands on one of these:

Targus 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra Mini Hub PA055U (Black)

I will be able to post photos more regularly.
My baby laptop doesn't have enough USB ports to make it easy.

Any who... I love free stuff. Who doesn't, right?

Now, Tami might be amazing with coupons, but I'm pretty proud of the free stuff I get.

Here are just some of the things I have gotten in the last few weeks:


That is:
Detergent
Coffee
Shampoo/Conditioner
Pen
Lotion

Not so bad just for a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I could use some free coffee, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever get free samples from startsampling.com? That's the company my mom works for and they give away awesome samples. I once got a free Swiffer duster through them! They also coordinate the free samples at Walmart.com (I think you go to In Stores Now to get to the freebies.), among other places. Definitely worth checking out! And they don't do any soliciting!

    ReplyDelete