Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Red Light Birthday

It's been a while since I have blogged...because I spent the last 10 days in Amsterdam for work.

How was it?

SAZZLERIFIC!!!

Here is a pic of the wonderful time -- Lizette, Karen, Me and Delia

Now, it was a lot of hard work and was tiring. I suffer from jet lag pretty bad and when I finally get used to the time change, it is time to go home. There were lots of training days, meetings, and I was on the go from 6am to midnight or past every single day. BUT, it was fantastic.

Here is everyone from my class. We are from offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Turkey, New York City, Dubai...and me from Grand Rapids :)

While in Amsterdam, I turned 29. Which will be the last birthday I ever celebrate...as there is no need to ever turn 30. Everyone helped make it one of the best.

Here is the beautiful birthday cake that I was surprised with:


Another training was also going on, so Lizette and Delia were there from San Fancisco and Montreal. Here are the ladies, plus me and Karen from NYC out to dinner for my birthday:

And here's us with trainer, Kevin, before we spent the night in the Red Light District


Not many people get to say that they spent their LAST BIRTHDAY EVER in Amsterdam!!!

Here are some more pics of my FABULOUS birthday:


The Red Light Sazzles!

3 comments:

  1. This "last birthday" shit is a shenanigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so FREAKING jealous. From now on, just celebrate anniversaries of your 21st. That's what I do, and it gives me a good excuse to throw a shitshow/ act a fool forever. Not that I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun on your birthday. Everyone should have a great birthday! And being 30 is not so bad either..you may consider celebrating at least your 30th.

    ReplyDelete