Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy January for Sazzle...

January has been quite the busy month for me. What has been my goal? Get through it all with my sanity in tact!!!

Here is a breakdown of what I've been doing (yes, I keep stats on myself):
  • Hung out with Girlfriends 8 times
  • Did 15 miles on my treadmill - I know, not enough but most were in the last week
  • Completed 10 employee reviews
  • Hired a multitude of new employees and working on some more
  • Went to the vet twice - for a total of $130. I have to take Niko back in 2 weeks.
  • 1 date.
  • My boss was in town for 3 days. I had the best yearly review I could possibly ask for!!!!
  • Started wearing dresses :) I now have 6 of them and plan on wearing them roughly 2-3 times a week.
  • Went shopping with my favorite shopping buddy, Kirsti
  • Saw my Mom's puppy Molly
Now that the insanity is starting to make sense (not dying down, just organized better), I can focus more on my goals.

What are my goals for the rest of the month? Work out every day! I bought some new videos - so I either have to run on the treadmill for hours - or do something as little as a 10-minute arms/abs workout. SOMETHING. Wish me luck that I will Sazzle!!!

Oh, and enjoy a couple of pics from this month:




6 comments:

  1. keep on running! Did you get the message about the 5k in March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I should know more by the end of January whether or not my knees will allow it. I ran 3 miles a couple of times and my knees hurt bad - and I was slow. Keep pushing me through FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, what happened to the guy whose DVD's you organized?

    P.S. I shouldn't even be commenting since you don't stalk my blog anymore, but you did buy some Girl Scout Cookies...so that buys you a comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Tami - that story isn't getting added here. I won't be talking to him anymore but I am not going to talk about the story either. Not wasting my time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a pretty puppy you are holding. You looked awesome yesterday in your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time you blogged, I was getting antsy. Glad to hear you are having a good, and busy 2010 thus far. Can't wait for more frequent updates :). A 5k in March is totally do-able!!!!

    I'm not suggesting at all that you run a marathon, but a great book for beginner runners in general is Marathoning For Mortals. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete