Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Level of Shady-ness

So, Jason owes me money - we all know that.

He had is lawyer friend (his Aunt's boyfriend) draw up some papers regarding the money, the house, etc...

When he brought the papers to me, he wanted me to sign on the spot and was pretty annoyed that I said I wanted someone to look at them first. He went on and on about how they were legit and that Jeff wouldn't write up documents that were shady...

Hmmmmm....

After doing research, I found out that the papers consist of me signing over the deed to the house. Mind you, the mortgage would still be in my name and I would still be financially responsible - but he wants the deed.

SHADY, SHADY, SHADY!!!!

Sigh...and 2010 was going so well for me so far...

Now we are fighting again. Fun. Wish me luck.

I Sazzle because I trust my gut. It saved me in this case.

7 comments:

  1. That dude is way shady! I would say that fact that you caught the shadiness still means 2010 is going well for you. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hillary. He is such an idiot! At least you know you can't trust him. It's always nice to know who your enemies are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no!! good thing you checked it out! That could have ended very badly..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you were smart and looked over them first! do you have a lawyer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a lawyer, I know it will probably cost a lot of money, but I think it will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, good thinking, just shows he's not trustworthy at all.. as we already knew.

    ReplyDelete