Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bob Free!

As you know, a little over a year ago I cut my hair from halfway down my back to cupping my chin. Yeah, I know I was stupid -- and I've hated it since.

Growing hair out sucks. The awkward stage is, well, awkward.

So, I was pleased to find tonight, during my regular trim, that my hair is long enough to get rid of the bob!!! It feels like I am close to having "real" hair again. I'm so excited!!!

And...I decided to sexy it up a bit and add some side bangs.

Sorry about the crappy cellphone pic, but what do you think?

I think it totally Sazzles...

4 comments:

  1. Love it, and think it's totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic!!! I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it and growing out hair does suck. I have to wait until mine is halfway down my back before I even up the back. I got mine cut Sunday and it's okay. I'm not crazy about it. I saw a commercial for Bones and it's sort of like hers..lol. Did not mean to do that at all although I love Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I realize that I'm like a month behind, but I'm just catching up on your blog. (Even my own has been pretty neglected lately!) Anyways, just wanted to say that I love your new do! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete