Sunday, September 12, 2010

Congrats Scotty Potty!!!

My brother, Scott, just got engaged!!!!

To be fair...I knew it was coming. I talked to him about a week ago and he told me that he had the ring and was thinking about a plan.... I don't know if he told me early because he was excited, or if he was sick of me hounding him to propose :)

I love his finacee, Sara! She is a beautiful woman who is caring, funny and great with children. I couldn't be happier with Scott's selection of my new sister.

The wedding is in August...so I have to make sure I'm looking HOT -- after all, he is 5 years younger than me and getting married before me. I have also elected myself as dress-finder for my mom :)



Congratulations Scotty and Sara!!!!

1 comment:

  1. While it does suck having younger siblings getting married before you, you will be the hottest bridesmaid at the wedding (I'm assuming your in it). AND you will rock at the dress picking out and of course the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete