Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Month Mission

Yesterday, I got a little card in the mail telling me that Niko needs a few shots in exactly a month.

Hmmm...Problem. She's fat.

You see, the vet gives me a REALLY hard time that she doesn't weigh 85 pounds...but more like 98 pounds.... Now I could go on and on about how she is an ENGLISH lab, not an AMERICAN lab and how they are stockier, shorter, etc... but I won't. I understand she is a big girl and we need to get to work.

We have exactly a month to turn her from this:


Into this:


Tonight we went for a jog. She went crazy, barking at a little dog, some cute guy runner saw it, and we both almost died of exhaustion...apparently we both need the jogging. Needless to say, it was a rough one.

One month 'til the weigh-in...prayers are welcome :)

3 comments: