Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's HERE!

My new luggage arrived and it is super awesome!

Ugly, yes. Awesome, yes.

The bright green will stand out and I bought the largest carry-on acceptable so that I wouldn't have to check luggage for this trip.

Isn't it rad?

I got it in black with bright green trim, but I can't find a photo of it.

Global Solutions 4 Retro Series 4 Piece Luggage Set - CLOSEOUT (Green with Grey Trim)

Prepare yourself: Post soon to come about how much of a geek I am when I travel. It will be awesome.

Oh, and I owe all of you a ton of photos so I will have to do a photo update post.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that's ugly. Yes, you're a geek. Yes, more pictures please of actual things besides luggage and dogs. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there someone you should thank for your luggage....and you could have taken a picture of it and uploaded it. I think it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete