Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You'd Think...

You'd think that if you really wanted to sell a house and I said "I have a buyer who is really interested, get me photos ASAP" that you would have a sense of urgency to send over the photos.

You'd think that since there is only ONE WEEK left of the tax buyer credit that you would have a bigger sence of urgency to send over the photos.

You'd think that you would have the brains to post it on Craig's List every single week...but if you look on Craig's List -- it isn't there.

You'd think that since you can't afford the mortgage that any help/assistance would be appreciated and necessary.

You'd think that when you created a flyer that you'd have more than just the exterior photo and perhaps would make sure to highlight all of the selling points.

You'd think that since I work in commercial content editing that you'd have me review the text.

You'd think that you would be grateful for the help, not a complete douche bag.

Apparently some people don't. Apparently my help isn't needed/wanted to sell the house -- really? Apparently he doesn't actually want to sell it, just keep it in my name for the next million years so that I can't buy Niko a house.

Maybe it shouldn't surprise me because... you'd also think that if I had thousands of photos of your son that you don't have, that you'd also ask for those...but that hasn't happened either.

You'd think that some people would have a brain, but apparently they don't.

3 comments:

  1. You can help me sell my house! ;) In all seriousness though, Im sorry your going through that crap! :( What a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird since his credit just keeps getting worse and worse. I think that we've already established that he's a complete moron though.

    Someday Niko will have a home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words: Douche. Bag. End of story.

    ReplyDelete