Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something Sweet

This week has been rough for me -- worked 7 days in a row due to the stupid volcano!

But, the good news is that my boss recognized me and my team for all our hard work.

Have you heard of Etsy? It is a website where you can buy and sell things -- I believe mostly/all of the items are hand-made.

Well, there is a specialty cupcake seller on Etsy called Sinners Saints & Sweets.

Here's what we got in the mail -- which were very, very good but probably too rich.


3 comments:

  1. That really sucks working 7 days in a row.. At least you got a little something sweet for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yum yum! Save one for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowzers! They are $5 a cupcake + shipping! Sorry to hear you worked 7 days straight (and missed your trip), but at least you got recognized for it by your company. All's I get for a thanks and job well done is...NOTHING

    ReplyDelete