Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's a Bitch, and She's a Whore

Worst. Day. Ever.

All I can say is that this volcano is NOT something fun to talk about when you work in travel.

Emergency training on Sunday. My team has to stop their work for the week and work in Customer Service to help out with cancelations. Everyone is on high alert. Worked WAY too many hours with way too much stress. Today was an absolute BITCH!

But...instead of spending my time complaining about it, (Stress causes weight gain so I refuse to stress out...anymore) I'd like to talk about something I was thinking about this weekend. Who the Hell is Sonja?

I've talked about this before, but I love Bravo, watch marathons on the weekend, and I love this show:



Betheny is my absolute favorite and the only one that I believe is a real person to any degree (although Alex is surprising me this season with how normal she actually is)

Well, story on the street is that due to Alex's REAL job, she will not be returning next season -- or just won't be a big role. Thus, they need another housewife.

Well, Bravo, you made the wrong move.

Meet Sonja Morgan...



or as I like to call her, "Nasty Old Whore"

She gets botox in the first episode, talks about having sex with lots of random men, and spends the ENTIRE first appearance flaunting her money, elevator and looks. She is CLEARLY, CLEARLY one of those rich bitches that people absolutely hate -- even if they are rich.

It's no wonder that Luann is her friend...Luann is a snake like Betheny says

*If Bravo gives this whore lots of face time, this show may no longer be my favorite -- but I also heard that Betheny may get her own show and I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully the volcano will stop making your lives miserable soon. I can't imagine the chaos that must've ensued in the office after the stupid volcano erupted. Hopefully things will calm down soon, if you're ever up for sushi or dinner or something other than work let me know :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete