Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sazzle's Go'n Green

Guess what I hate?

Doing this:


Niko poops twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening when we are on the trail. (To be fair, she never, ever, ever has pooped on pavement -- she always does it in the grass) Picking up poop is absolutely disgusting.

Honestly, I only pick up poop when people are on the trail and can see me. What? Come on, if nobody could see you, you wouldn't pick it up either!

Here's my new thought process:

Picking up poop = using plastic bag
Plastic bag = bad for the environment
Therefore, Picking up poop = bad for the environment

Do we all agree?

I have decided that I should make t-shirts to support this.

Front: "Go"-ing Green
Back: One Poop Bag at a Time

Or: "I'm reducing my carbon footprint by NOT picking up my dog's poop"

Or: "I don't give a shit" with a picture of a poop bag and an X over it

I think I should make a series of shirts and wear them each time I am walking Niko.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I agree as long as the poop is off the trail what does it matter. It degrades after a while so why pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as its not on the pavement and right on the edge of the trail I would say leave it be. I would be pissed if I went a foot or 2 off the trail and stepped in poo. Just sayin..

    ReplyDelete