Friday, September 25, 2009

FML

Perhaps it is from having a degree in Journalism, but I hate text language. Sure, I use LOL and LMAO like everyone else, but that is about the extent of it.

Gr8 is not a word to me. U confuses me. R is stupid...and those are just the easy ones. There are a bunch that I have no idea what they mean. Does that mean I am getting old or just a grammar geek? Either way, when I send a text, I type out the whole word....and I could probably win a texting race over the average person; but I digress

I ran across two people using FML today. Hmmm...couldn't figure it out. What could that mean? Unfortunately, I figured it out too late...

2 comments:

  1. So I never really text and that was partially due to hating the language. Now I have my new crackberry and I love texting...but like you, I always write out the whole word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Pre. Which blackberry do you have?

    ReplyDelete