Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Got out of the Apartment!!!!

I have to keep this a bit short because I would like to get in a little bit of treadmill before I go to bed.

Tonight I had dinner and shoe shopping with one of my absolute faves - Kirsti. We have the best time together. Here are some things that happened:

A. I bought a pair of Nike Mary Janes. I already own the exact pair - same color. However, they were on clearance and I know someday my current ones will fall apart because I wear them so much. Now they will last twice as long!

B. I bought a hat. Too cute. Mom - is is like that one I saw for $60, but I got it for $13! TJ Maxx baby! Picture later.

C. Kirsti found the pair of shoes she wanted! Ankle boots - way cute!

D. I did NOT find the booties I wanted. Ok, I did find some, but they were $100. I am hope my Shoe Dazzle has some booties this month - they are only $39.

E. I ate soup, breadsticks and shrimp. An extremely random assortment of food.

F: Kirsti's salad was bad. The oranges were fermented. Bad.

G: I tried on this coat that fit, but honestly came down to my ankles. I wore it with my new hat and it looked like I was investigating a crime - so I proceeded to walk around TJ Maxx for a sec for fun. Side note: Sometimes being short sucks - however quite funny - we had a great time with the 5' tall coat!

F. Kirsti rocks my socks off. She is Sazzle.

I am Sazzle because I did something nice for someone today and I truly think I put her at ease. Helping someone really makes me feel Sazzle!!!

5 comments:

  1. You DID do something nice for someone and made her feel GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get booties! If I didn't wear scrubs every day I would have a lot more cute shoes, including multiple pairs of booties!

    Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a pic of the Nike mary janes because I'm wondering if they are like mine! If they are, you rock, because I've only seen one other person with them!

    Also, picture of the hat, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could knit yourself some booties and it wouldn't cost hardly anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...not those booties mom. They are short boots - hense booties :)

    ReplyDelete