Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reasons Why I'm So Awesome that I'm Sazzle

I was complaining that I had no life the other day and Hillary gave me a great idea. Post reasons why I qualify for the name Sazzle. Great Idea!!!

I have a few reasons already:
  1. I Sazzle because: I have done 5 miles on the treadmill each day for the last 2 days. I walk most of it, but 5 miles walking still rocks - actually, it Sazzles.
  2. I Sazzle because: I stood up for myself today. The pre-Sazzle Stephanie would let people walk all over her.
  3. I Sazzle because I recognize that I am really good at a few things.
  4. I Sazzle because I have a great support system.
  5. I Sazzle because my eyes are pretty. Duane and all...
That's a start. Have a great evening everyone!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You Sazzle because you have an awesome Mom. You get mad at her once in a while but luckily only for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...when I ask for a solution, I expect a solution...not "Sorry, there isn't anything you can do". So, next time I won't be mad if you give me a solution :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the treadmill, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list, I will be looking for updates on a regular basis!

    I kind of think we all need our own Sazzle list, just to remind ourselves that we are amazing people!

    Great work on the list...and the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I love the positive attitude Sreph and you definetly Sazzle as far as I'm concerned!! Great list!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete