Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why My Followers Sazzle

You can't Sazzle without having great friends. I am in a terrific mood tonight (might get to see Niko this weekend - yaaaaaaay!), so I am going to share some love and tell you why all my blog followers Sazzle.

For those of you that read my blog but aren't official "followers" - you Sazzle too - but I don't know you are reading so I can't tell everyone why you Sazzle. Feel free to add yourself as a follower.

In no particular order: (Actually, it might be in order of who became a follower of the new blog)

Mom Sazzles because she is my mom. She Sazzles because she will drop anything to help me. I remember when I cut my finger really bad in college. Mom dropped everything just to drive to Allendale and check it out...not to mention the millions of things she did for me before and after that.

"Michelle" Sazzles because she was one of the sweetest employees I ever had. She was the first employee I had in Columbus that ACTUALLY liked me.

Danielle Sazzles because she wants everyone to be happy and thus is extremely inclusive of those going through a lonely time.

Jamie Sazzles because she must be one of the strongest people in the world. She is pregnant for the first time and her husband is away on active duty. Bless her for keeping a positive attitude.

Katie Sazzles because she is true to herself. I know I said this last night about her, but I have been known to conform and I respect people that are true to who they are.

Amanda Sazzles because she is my cousin :) She sazzles because she is ALWAYS positive. She always tells me positive, supportive things. ALWAYS. ALWAYS. Sazzlerific!

Martha Sazzles because she is encouraging and inclusive and barely knows me.

Kirsti Sazzles because she has known me for almost 9 years and I don't think we have ever gotten in a fight and perhaps not even a disagreement. Plus, she sazzles because she lets me talk her ear off and doesn't look bored when I ramble :)

Abby Sazzles because she understands that sometimes I just need to be told that someone loves me and knowns that sometimes I just need a hug - and she delivers. She knows when I am going to cry and tries to help stop it. Plus, when I am happy - we have the best movie/drinky nights.

Sarah Sazzles because she is my sister :) The older she gets the more I can't believe that she is taller than me and going to college next year. Remember Sarah Marie - I did, indeed, change your diapers. Ask Mom - I changed more than Dad did - true story.

Hillary Sazzles because I don't think she ever complains. Even when Molly got muddy paws all over everything, she still could joke. Hillary Sazzles because she encourages me to take good steps.

Raquel Sazzles because she reminds me every time that I talk to her that I deserve happiness and she tells me I am fabulous. She Sazzles because she is one of the most rational, reliable, and strongest person I know. Plus, Raquel is the only Michigan fan I love to death!!! I actually tell her good luck sometimes - however, I won't be doing that this weekend :)

Brandon Sazzles because when I was laid off from the bank, him and James left the building, tracked me down in their car and gave me hugs and let me cry. They LEFT the building to come find me. One of the most touching moments of my life. Thanks B!!!

Paula Sazzles because she invites me to come see her and cheer on State because she knows I am going through a tough time. She gets why I miss my dog so much and was there right away for me when others didn't know what to say.

Tami Sazzles because she makes me smile EVERY time she posts a blog. She is encouraging but won't walk on eggshells around me - she still gives me a hard time and I love it. Someone has to keep me on my toes.

Jen Sazzles because she is so Ducky. Jen Sazzles because watching her accomplish something makes me so happy. Congrats on the engagement!!!

Crystal Sazzles because she loves football like I do and she understands it. It is fun to have another girl to discuss players with. She invites me out so I am not a loser and stay home.

I am a Happy, Happy Stephanie who might actually get to see my baby this weekend. For that reason, everything and everyone Sazzles right now!!!!

Side Note: I just realized that my sister Elizabeth still hasn't become a follower of the second blog. You still Sazzle Elizabeth - but you have to add yourself dear!

8 comments:

  1. I love you! How sweet! AWW. I love my Sazzle! Fucking Sazzle Dazzle! I remember the day you got laid off. I almost died!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok B - no more F-bombs please :) But, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just made the day of 18 different people all in one blog post...and that's way you Stephanie truly Sazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thanks Stephanie! You're the best! Sorry I'm a bad commenter lately, I'm sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome are you?! And I really have NO idea why people didn't like you in Columbus...stupid people if you ask me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stephanie for the compliment. I think all moms drop everything to go help when they are needed. Love you.

    ReplyDelete