Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Funday. Awesome

Pretty good day.

I thought someone wasn't working that hard. Had a conversation with that person and found that she just forgot to notify me of the other things she did. Awesome.

Got told I looked good by a couple of people today. Awesome.

Ordered my shoe of the month at 7am. I checked at lunch and they were sold out. Awesome.

Read a nice blog comment. Awesome.

My Mommy let me chat for a few minutes even though she is on vacation with my Grandma and Aunts. Awesome.

Unfortunately, someone called me on my work phone at the end of the day and called me some nasty names. I perhaps might have said a naughty word. My employees, perhaps, might have heard said naughty word. Whoops! Not so Awesome.

Survivor. Awesome.

The Office. Awesome.

Convo with a nice friend with neutral insight. Awesome.

Stepping back and admitting that I am not perfect - and sometimes I antagonize (sometimes with reason). Awesome.

I am Sazzle because instead of blogging bad things about the awful circumstances that led to me, perhaps, NOT being able to see Niko this weekend, I laughed about it to Amy - celebrating my singleness. Then, I did 5 miles on my treadmill -running/jogging much more than normal :) Sazzle.

4 comments:

  1. I like what you are doing! I esp. like that you are ending your blog post with "why you are sazzle".

    Strong work with the treadmill, you should set your eyes on a 5k turkey trot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bunches! What is a turkey trot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work with the treadmill and I like all the positive thoughts about your day-you are pretty sazalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A turkey trot is a race sometime during Thanksgiving weekend, usually a 5k. It is usually loads of fun, really relaxed and a way to feel slightly better about the thanksgiving feast.

    This is a 10k, but look around. Maybe you can get your sister to run it with you!
    http://grturkeytrot.googlepages.com/home

    ReplyDelete