Monday, October 5, 2009

Niko Update

Exciting new development with Niko.

Long story short - Jason insists that one of us is giving up Niko. It is him. I would agree to a schedule. Since he does not want that, he can give her up. She is my baby and I refuse to be cut out of her life.

I hope that doesn't mean I am a bad person. In no way do I want to take her away from Bryce. However, at this point I need to think about my needs as well. Letting someone take her out of my life is out of the question. It is about time for me to do things that make me happy.

I Sazzle because I am done making sacrifices for others for no reason. I am living for me.

10 comments:

  1. Awww.. Niko looks so happy!! Fight for your baby!! If you have to settle for occasional vistits until then, do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking lets drop kick this fucker in the face. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am SO happy that you have Paula Abdul as one of your artists. Cold Hearted Snake-classic. Ski Mask-also classic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. B - I am going to refrain from physical harm. Eventually karma will bite him in the ass.

    Danielle: perhaps I should post the ski picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, and I totally can't wait to meet Niko someday, maybe Molly and her will be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I KNOW Molly and Niko would love each other. Niko loves other dogs - she is quite submissive. EXCEPT around my brother's dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie,

    I think you made the right decision. I learned a long time ago that you can't always make everyone happy and you can't make anyone happy unless you are happy!

    ReplyDelete