Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Laughable Life Saga Continues...

So, texted him: "You and Bryce can say goodbye this weekend. I will be picking her up after NYC"

Jason: "Ok. We will do something special."

WHAT??? Didn't he just fight me all day?

Me: "You are agreeing now?"
Jason: "I can't stop you"

...up and down...left and right...rollar coaster

So - do I pick her up now to avoid him "hiding" her when I get back from NYC or do I just wait until I am back? I think I have decided to just wait. As much as I worry that he will hide her, I don't want to shove Niko on Mom and Dad for a week. I already have to do that in December when I go to Amsterdam.

My Goal: Never refer to Jason again until the house gets removed from my name.

Side Note: Creeper still hasn't emailed. Eh...life goes on. I will delete him from my friends.

I Sazzle tonight because I just took another minute off of my 5K. AND, I Sazzle because I stuck to my guns. No longer will I let someone bully me into giving in. I am all for compromises - but I'm not going to bend over anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Are you not going to bend over or bend over backwards anymore? I'm just saying.

    Good job for sticking to your guns though, I really am super proud of you!

    Maybe you and Niko should come to Madison in to celebrate your ownership of dog and the re-ownership of your life!!! It would be super fun, some may even say sazzle-rific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I am kinda glad you are waiting until you get back from NY cause we are having FB here next week. Now I could have the dog but it would make it harder. I like that you are now standing up for yourself with him.

    ReplyDelete