Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kim Sazzles!!!!

Kim Sazzles!!!

Today Kim emailed me a new header for my blog. Isn't it fantastic?!?!?!

Kim is the person who got me started on blogging. She will give me great tips from time to time. She even showed me that you can import old blogs into a new one (although I haven't tried it yet). I always go to her blog to check out the new stuff she has added and her fun widgets. Kim is a great photographer and photoshop (and any other program like it) wiz. The new header fits on the blog much better than the old one did. I LOVE it!!!

Sometimes people do things that are really cool and you are reminded that lots of wonderful, good people go out of their way to make others happy. Thanks for making my day, Kim!

KIM SAZZLES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOUR WELCOME STEPH!!! I love doing things like that :) If you ever switch your background, I'll be sure to make you another one that matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rock my socks off!!!!

    ReplyDelete