Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Perhaps I am a Creeper?

So...perhaps I didn't block and/or delete the "Creeper" from my Facebook. Perhaps I have been chatting with him through Facebook emails. Perhaps there have been multiple emails daily. Perhaps we are playing sort of a 20-Questions thing.

STOP: Perhaps you shouldn't judge...I am lonely

Perhaps it is just conversation and I have no intentions of meeting him in person - at least not for a very long time. Perhaps the thought of seeing or touching any guy under the sun makes me sick to my stomach. Perhaps the thought of being around men disgusts me - unless they are my friends. Perhaps I have no desire to date again. However, perhaps I need more friends to talk to and my self-esteem likes the little boost it has recently gotten.

Perhaps the "Creeper" emailed me a question. Perhaps it said:
"Say I (or anyone else) told you to drop everything and pack a bag to stay the weekend in Chicago. Would you be excited or freak out because you didn't have time to plan?"

Perhaps I told him the truth.
"I would absolutely freak out."

Perhaps the "Creeper" has not emailed me since. Perhaps that means that I just scared away the "Creeper".

Perhaps that makes me the Biggest Creeper of them all?

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. I don't know what to think. Well, except, I don't think you're a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think you are a creeper for telling him you wouldn't go to Chicago for a booty-call weekend. I am in a little disbelief that you talked to him, but I'm not judging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with talking to someone on Facebook, or anywhere for that matter. I don't think you are a creeper, but maybe you found out what he wanted and now that he knows he won't get he has decided to move on?

    ReplyDelete