Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dis & Dat

Here's a little bit of everything:
  • Leaving for NYC on Sunday. I remembered today that my flight leaves at 6:30am. Gross
  • Workouts are going pretty well. For 3 days straight I ran 3.1 miles and walked another 2. Tonight I walked 6 because my knees needed a rest. 22 pounds lost. 13 to go.
  • Niko is going to cost me a TON of money. AKC certification, at least 3 booster shots, fees at the apartment complex, monthly fee at apartment complex and getting her license for Wyoming. Every penny is worth it because I will be able to sleep again. Her snore is soothing and she cuddles.
  • Did you know that I got a threatening call at work today? The legal department had to contact the guy and tell him never to threaten me again. (No, it was not Jason. Funny enough, it was a guy trying to call a completely separate company - when I told him I didn't work there he began threatening me and called me the worst swear word of all)
  • I found this thing called iChurch. Like a church version of Eharmony. Don't know if I trust it - creepers come after good and trusting people.
  • I love Jim from the office. I wish men like that existed. I think over the years I have spent too much time day-dreaming of men like him.
  • Everyone loves my Stephanie Shoes - as do I
  • Today I fit into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in over a year. Sazzle!
  • Did you know that I always wear red nail polish? I haven't worn it in 2 days and I feel a bit out of sorts.
  • I have been having a bit of a rough time walking in my snake skin shoes. I have been very disappointed in myself. Tonight I looked and noticed that the right heel isn't completely centered - but angled slightly. My foot turns in when I walk because of the heel issue. I have renewed my faith in myself as a heel wearer. Now I have to figure out what to do about the heel.
  • I'm slightly sad tonight. I think I am jealous of Jim and Pam from The Office :) Being lonely isn't great, but as soon as I am back from NYC, my baby is back with me! My life partner Niko is all I need!
  • Tomorrow I choose to have a Sazzlerific day!
  • Did you know my arm isn't completely healed yet? You can't really tell by the picture, but it is still pretty discolored.

6 comments:

  1. I think you will be terrific when you get Niko back. She will cost you money and will sometimes be a pain but she will be great company. Have fun in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean you are excited to have her on Thanksgiving and Christmas? :) Oh...and babysit while I am in AMS? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage cost us a lot of money but he's worth every penny! She will be too and I can't wait till she's home (with you) again! Is there a shoe repair place near you? Sometimes they are quite reasonable. It's worth making a call. Have fun in NY and be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun in NYC! Oh, and there's a fabulous shoe repair shop in Penn Station. I used to drop my heels there in the morning on my way to work and pick them up at lunch or in the evening on my way home. They always did a great job, and half the time they gave me the Blonde Discount (AKA: FREE!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to sazzle Steph! I'm excited for you to have your life partner home with you. Just don't become the crazy dog lady, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh...that might be too late Tami. I slept with her pink dragon last night :)

    ReplyDelete