Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Part 3

Saturday didn't turn out so boring after all. After the last update, I:
  • Watched the end of the MSU game which was a horrible loss. For play by play details, check this out:
  • Then I decided to drain my ear. Oh yes, folks, the cyst-like squishy bump on the back of my ear. It was bothering me and I figured I could drain it by myself. There was a lot of blood but it is drained now and I am happy :)
  • I organized my shoes. They look beautiful now - as I printed photos of my shoes and taped them to the outside of the shoebox. Simply beautiful. Check this out:

  • After the shoe organizing, I started to hear a weird ticking noise. It sounded like someone was trying to light a gas burner. You know - that tick, tick, tick sound before it catches fire? I went to my kitchen. Nothing. Hmmm. So, I went out on the balcony and there is was. A bird was making the crazy noise. I couldn't believe how loud it was. The thing is, I had 3 tvs on (that way I could always hear football no matter what room I am in) so I couldn't believe that I could hear it.
  • I changed my sheets, made my bed, and washed the other sheets. Anyone want to cuddle?
  • I then watched the episode of The Office that I missed this week since I was having dinner with my boss. The Dwight/Toby relationship is quite interesting but poor Toby always gets the shaft of everything. Congrats to Jim! Hmmm...we shall see how that one turns out.
  • Laundry - 3 loads finished
  • Bathrooms - cleaned
  • Squirrel: I saw a crazy one jumping from tree to tree with a gigantic nut in his mouth. Probably the biggest nut I have ever seen. It sort of looked like this:

  • Then, out of the blue I got an invite from Meredith and Dave to go to Dr. Grins - a comedy club in the B.O.B. I haven't seen Mere since the date I moved, so I was very excited to see her. Dave and Meredith picked me up, so hurray for D.D.!!! :) They came, saw my apartment, laughed at my newly-organized shoes, and we headed out.
  • We got to the B.O.B. really early because with Art Prize going on, we wanted to make sure we got parking. If you don't know what Art Prize is, check this out:
  • Since we were 2 hours early, we started drinking. :) Here are Meredith and me probably only one drink in. Now, most people can handle their alcohol, but those Vodka and Cranberries were strong last night. After a few drinks I was good to go.

Marc, Steph and Ella showed up too. We ended up running into Melissa, Suze, and Ryan Wood - who actually lives in Toledo and was up for the weekend. I drank on a very empty stomach so I hate a bunch of food at Dr. Grins so that I wouldn't get sick. Here we are before the show. As you can see, Marc is really excited to get his picture taken.


Who was the comedian? The first 7-Up guy. He was CRAZY funny. Meredith and I were crying we were laughing so hard. Good times.


  • Godfrey made some comment in the show that the only thing to do in Michigan was "date". Apparently folks, I have a slight problem.
  • The show went on much longer than they normally do. I think Godfrey was liking the audience so he kept going. By time it was done, we were ready for bed - after all, we are old now.
  • This is where the story would normally end. However, it doesn't.
I came home and did what any really lonely, drunk girl with a clean apartment and fresh sheets would do....
....

....


I took self-portraits!!! What did you think? Booty call? HA...first, you have to meet guys for that to happen. Plus, it's just not Sazzle Style :)

Wow...I may be old but sometimes I act like I am 15 and pose Emo-Style - but I won't share those pics. Side note: my hair has really grown a lot, hasn't it?


5 comments:

  1. You are a goof Stephanie. Nice shoe organizing. Glad you had a full day yesterday cause now you will probably sleep all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day! I need to get to Dr. Grins, haven't been there in forever. Oh, and I love the "Single Ladies" song, but now that I've read every post on this blog with it blaring...I'm starting to hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I will change the song each day Tami :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.. you are going to completely hate me.. Your bedding is the color of none other than.... MY TEAM!! Get that folks, shes in bed with the Scarlet and Gray! OSU! But the shoes look awesome in there lovely organized containers.. are they in alphabetical order by brand? Or organized by height... yeah.. welcome to my world of OCD. Have fun snuggling in my team colors.. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe: are you color blind? It is blue and brown :)

    ReplyDelete