Saturday, February 6, 2010

7 Pounds

I WISH I was referring to this:

What I am actually referring to is Niko and my weight issues. We are both fat and need to lose weight.

I gained about 7 pounds over Christmas and am struggling to take it off.
Running outside was SO much better for me...

And...Niko went to the vet today. Somehow, she has managed to gain 8, yes, 8 pounds in a week!
Running outside was SO much better for her...

Now, Niko weighs 104 pounds and I can feel my clothes getting tighter. We both lost a couple of pounds a few weeks ago...but it has apparently been gained back...

We both miss our spring/summer/fall runs on the trail - early in the morning and late at night...

Tomorrow we will be more focused.

4 comments:

  1. I have been jogging outside. As long as its been 28+ with no wind its perfect! I hate indoor excercise its not as good of a work out. Have you thought about the 5k in March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and maybe Niko should lay off the pancakes.. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she really should :) I am not doing good with the running...sigh

    ReplyDelete