Friday, February 19, 2010

A Quick Work Story

This week we had a bunch of visitors from other offices that were training
  • 2 people conducting the training from NYC
  • 2 new hires from San Francisco
  • 2 new hires from Orlando
  • 1 new hire from Montreal
  • 3 new hires - that will be in the GRR office (we use the name after the airport code)
Now, I'm sure none of you care about the visitors and I won't go too much into detail, but I want to make mention of something...here is a picture of the new hires:

Make note of the clocks...

What you cannot see in this picture is the fact that my desk is just to the right of the Sau Paulo clock... it is JUST out of the picture... they just added the clocks this week.

Thank GOD that my team will move desks soon. All I hear ALL day long is:
Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick - Tickity-tick-tick -

I am going CRAZY!!!!

Side note...do you think the 3rd person in from the left is cute? Trying to figure out if he is single. Shhh! Just kidding - I don't date guys at work...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, he's pretty cute. Will he be at the GRR office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...but I found out today he is married...but, doesn't wear a ring :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of a loser is married, but doesn't wear a ring? Oh, and whoever put the clocks up did kind of a shitty jobs. They're not at all level with each other...at least not from the picture.

    Please say you didn't put them up, please say you didn't put them up...

    P.S. Email me already about your date! shawn_tami@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Tami - agreed on ALL accounts! I did NOT put up the clocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wondered why we were GRR and not just GR. I figured it was so that all offices had a three letter code: AMS, CAM, and GRR.

    At least all the clocks are telling the correct time now. Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete