Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Non-Creeper?

You all know that I have joined the free dating website...and it hasn't gone so well.

CREEPERS

Picture this: redneck, jobless, teethless, Nascar-lov'n icky men...sending me the weirdest messages...

"You are a bitch if you don't respond to me"

"I just signed up for this yesterday and I saw your pictures. You look interesting..." (the guy sent this to me about 4 times over a 3-month span...the same message)

yuck..

So, tonight I logged on, ready to cancel my account...when I found this:




Yes, yummy. Hottness!

This is the last shot on the free site...cross your fingers.


1 comment:

  1. hmmmm... Maybe? There are a lot of weirdo's on those free sites. If you want to do the online thing, maybe you should try paying for it? Weeds more of the bad ones out..

    ReplyDelete