Friday, February 19, 2010

A Waste of Calories

I think many of you know that I count my calories. Most of the time it is a mental count - but I like to stay within 1000-1200 calories per day.

It is VERY easy to reach that number quickly - so I am conservative with my calories - I don't like to waste them. Here are some foods I can't STAND because they are calorie wasters:

If you can't chew it - why waste the calories?!?!

Now, I noticed this recently:


I figured I'd try it. It has more texture and volume than yogurt and it is only 60 calories. Outcome? It does taste very similar to pudding, which I'm not a fan of - but it did satisfy my chocolate craving. I might keep one in my lunch as an alternative to candy bars.

What IS worth the calories?

I have an insane addition to the following foods:

Only 150 calories for 3 small ones


Only 90 calories per bar! And, it has real fruit!

What are your secret addictions?

3 comments:

  1. I mix a handful of M&Ms with a handful of sea salt pita chips in a baggy. By the time lunch rolls around, the sweet salty goodness has sufficiently mixed. D.B. calls it my crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jello Mousse is DIS-GUSTING in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete