Monday, February 1, 2010

10 Reasons Why I am JUST like Victoria Beckham

Last week/this week on Facebook, was/is Doppelgänger week. You have to change your photo to the celebrity that you look like. Who did I pick? Hello, my twin!!!

Victoria Beckham

LOOOVE her!!! AND, not only do I look like her (ask my momma, she will confirm), but I also have many things in common with her.

10 Reasons Why I am JUST like Victoria Beckham:

#10: I love tank tops and big sunglasses

#9: I have been a platinum blond

#8: I love black clothes, big purses, and bootie shoes

#7: Mine may not be beautifully big and fake (one can dream), but I have fabulous boobs

#6: I love dresses

#5: I have occassionally had a wardrobe malfunction or 2

#4: Hot Men flock to me...lol

#3: I love kids - although she has some of her own

#2: I am totally obsessed with tanning

AND...the #1 Reason why I am EXACTLY like Victoria Beckham....

I totally Sazzle....


...aka my Momma said I look like her

4 comments:

  1. Agreed. Though I can't tell you about the boob thing, I will take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you just have to land yourself a gig as a guest judge on Project Runway and/or American Idol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as boobs go, I am not a fan of her fake boobs. As round as they are, I'm thinking they must be saline. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your real ones are possibly better! And, no, I do not know this because Elizabeth and I hid in your closet to watch you change your clothes. Which, by the way, I have no recollection of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol tami!!! Someday I will get a pair - just a lift and slight bottom fill. I will need your advice then. You don't remember the "sirens"?

    ReplyDelete