Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crashing

I have a couple of great things to blog about - with pics...however, my laptop has decided to crash on me.

I still have my baby travel laptop that works - but all my pics are on the dead computer. Over the next week or so, I will be buying an external harddrive and getting my files moved from the bad to the external. Then, I will be able to blog about baby Niko's birthday and a couple other things.

...then someone at work is going to fix my cashing piece of year-old crappy Sony Vaio...

Stupid computers...

3 comments:

  1. I thought Vaio's were supposed to be really good. HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...barely lasted a year. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart my Vaio! We've had this computer for going on 4 years and have never had a single problem with it, except for the virus, and that was my fault...whoops!

    ReplyDelete